- Continuing with the theme of the Universal Personality of Imam Ali- his insistence on the concept of justice.
- Sauda composed lines of poetry to encourage her brother to fight for the cause of Imam Ali. She went to Damascus to address Muawiya, and Muawiya knew her capabilities.
- "May Allah shower his blessings on the person who was contained by the grave and so justice was buried with him. He had pledged to the truth that he will never sell it any cost, so he ended up being the one with the truth." Muawiya asks who are you remembering through this poetry. She replied with Ali ibn Abi Talib.
- Even women who were there were supporting his cause. Even later on, they had the courage to stand up against Muawiya in a threatening position to stand up for Ali.
- Sunni booklets compiled a booklet titled 'The Women who said La'a to Muawiya'
They were mostly from the shia community at that time
"It's amazing how much Ali gets praise from non-muslim Academics on his stand for justice and truth."
"Even when Ali was struck on the back of his head by Ibm Muljim, he told Hasan and Hussein to treat him with dignity and respect."
"It was not Ali that was buried in there, it was adl that was buried in there."
Recited By: Maulana Syed Muhammad Rizvi
Date: July 28th, 2013